Retainer for Photography Services
Retainer for Photography Services
Please, ask any questions you have BEFORE purchasing.
To ensure the best possible outcome for your session, I have the following polices in place - by paying, you agree to the following terms:
- You are hiring Siobhan Fisher Photography based on her current portfolio, and artistic style, and your photographs will be taken and edited in a manner consistent with that - therefore, you may not crop, filter or edit your images in any way. Your session comes with a personal print release, but the copyright of the images remains the property of Siobhan Fisher. Additional editing beyond what is shown to you in your gallery shall be billed.
-If the session is cancelled by the client with less than one weeks notice, the retainer shall be forfeit, and a new retainer will be required to secure a new date. The retainer holds your space in Siobhan Fisher’s schedule, and prevents her from booking other clients at this date and time.
- Outside sessions are weather dependent - however, we live in Rochester, where the weather can change within hours. I will confirm your session 12 hours ahead, and should it be raining, a selection of new session dates will be provided. Please note that the retainer is non refundable in case of weather, but will be transferred to your new date.
- No other camera or recording devices, including cell phones will be allowed during the session, other than 'behind the scenes' images. Siobhan Fisher reserves the right to cease services, and all payments shall be forfeited. If you have a genuine interest in photgraphy, and would like lessons, please let me know!
- Client agrees to be on time, and cooperate with Siobhan Fisher's reasonable requests. Client arrival of 15 minutes past the beginning of the session will forfeit the retainer ($50), and a new retainer will be required to secure a new date.
- Siobhan Fisher reserves the right to end a session if harassed, insulted or endangered in anyway, by any party at the session, including minors. The retainer fee shall be forfeited, and no images shall be delivered.
- Photographer takes no responsibility for outcomes resulting from non cooperation in posing, attitude, or dress. While I do my best to help children smile, laugh, and be comfortable, we all have serious days, and I will capture them as they are on that day.
- Siobhan Fisher does not guarantee any particular posing or grouping, and not all images taken will be shown in the gallery.
- Images are chosen for the gallery by Siobhan Fisher, and are the best images from the session. All other images are deleted as rejected, and are not available to view.
- Siobhan Fisher shall deliver gallery within 30 days, which shall remain accessible until the client downloads their images. Downloading of images is acceptance of goods, and completion of services.
- The amount of images promised with each session are listed in on our pricing page. Additional images are available to purchase, and all prices are listed on the pricing page.
- For newborn sessions, I kindly ask that no more than two adults accompany the newborn to the session.
- Family sessions include up to 6 people. Please contact me if you need a large group rate.
- Images taken remain the copyright of Siobhan Fisher, and as such may be used for advertising and social media. Please let me know before your session if you DO NOT wish for your images to be shared.